View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 05:20 AM
  # 265 (permalink)  
venuscat

I had pizza last night too. But I had more than a couple of slices....maybe 4. And it was so good.

I cook/make dinner about 5 nights a week and then I lose my mind. Yesterday I fought with potatoes that I had put in the fridge and discovered why you CANNOT put potatoes in the fridge in America. They go completely starchy so fast (this never happened in Oz...different potatoes or weather or something) and I cooked them and tried to put them through my awesome potato ricer 3 times....put them back on....etc....nearly broke my wrists....well not quite but my hands are bruised and sore today.

So I had a mini meltdown and Nick graciously got us pizza for dinner.....really nice pepperoni and green pepper and pineapple (my design) and we watched a few episodes of the latest series of Grace and Frankie and it was kind of lovely.

Somehow I allow myself a Friday or Saturday night to eat junk food....but I didn't have any of the ice cream I served Nick....I actually took out a bowl for me, looked at it and put it away. Ha ha.

This is my ricer: