View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 07:59 AM
  # 256 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
First of all ~ thank you Anna.

And Sunny....my gosh girl....I am crying again....you are 100% right.
And I have only ever felt 'known' like this by a very very few friends in my life....I love you and I am so grateful for you.

You have not overstepped at all....just thank you.
The only part I am not likely to do is any kind of therapy that involves touch....I do not like....as in WILL NOT be touched by strangers...I think you know I am psychic....I cannot have intimate contact unless I am prepared for the emotional and mental experience as well...hmmm....this is a bit out there, but it is true for me.

My soul is indeed lonely....but like you, every day, every week is a new experience and I am growing and changing and it is now time for me...really Suze-time.

I am no longer overeating. Nick and I are in a very good place....and I really do want to live here now. I am happy.
Ah, I understand about the touch- sorry for recommending 3 avenues of hands on healing!
I am glad you are happy now. I find periods of happiness as well. The problem is that they never last because we will continue to have ups and downs and bad days where the food calls us for comfort. It's those days we have to be prepared for.
Like today is day 6 where I haven't wanted to binge. But I know for sure that the craving is going to come and that I'm going to have to find a way to get through it. Everything is so fleeting and temporary, you know?

How is your coursework going? I'm sorry I haven't asked in a while...

Oh, and I am very grateful for you as well, but you know how much I adore you!!