View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 03:33 AM
  # 248 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
I understand.....I don't think a lot more words right now could express it better. I just understand. Denial is a weird place once the jokes are done.....somewhat surprising....for me as well....but we are AWAKE. We are living with intention and purpose....and we are heard....look at what Dee did just straight away....gosh...imagine if all men were that awesome....ok...tongue in cheek...cos my husband really is that awesome and so are so many many men.

I like connecting like this again with you Sunny and all of you....I got lost...this thread is incredibly important to me.....I am in a horrible physical mess right now....I am over feeling sorry for myself for how I got here and Nick is lovely and supportive....I have a ton of weight to lose....to be comfortable and happy again. I can do it.
I must mention that I had actually emailed Anna since I saw she was the one who posted this thread - but of course our awesome Dee would have helped right away too. Thank you again Anna!

I'm sorry you are hurting so much inside.
It's not about the weight my dear friend- it's about healing the wounds that are pulling you towards the food. It's about healing in general. I think there is so much more work to be done for all of us but look at how amazing we are- there are people (like the members of my immediate AND extended family) who do not search for more- who do not wish to grow and become enlightened and spiritual beings. They don't look for wounds to heal and ways to grow from the darkness. I can't even imagine living that way- day to day as if nothing is ever going to change.

I thrive on change. I can look back on my life and see change every single day. Every week is an adventure. Every single week I look back and can see how I am different- it is a true miracle what we can do if we put our heart and soul into it!

The feeling I get from you Suze (from your higher self) is that you need more people around you. A physical place you can go to where you can be loved and accepted. I know you do so much for SR- you are here for everyone on a daily basis and the love you have given is really more than most of us can do. But what about in the "real world?" I get a sense that your soul is lonely and wants to be with others- does this ring true for you at all? I know if I don't connect face to face with people on a weekly basis I feel complete broken and empty. Even just going for a massage or acupressure, or that craniosacral therapy- just letting someone else touch you, care for you- be there for you unconditionally for 60 minutes. Maybe it would help take some of the pain away.
I hope I haven't overstepped. All I want is to see you happy.
And you know you can call me anytime...I love you!