View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 08:39 PM
  # 257 (permalink)  
MidnightBlue
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Morning, weekenders.

I woke up early and couldn't fall back asleep, so decided to get up and make the morning productive. Kind of.

Manta - Wow. You are impressive. So proud of you. I am totally in no hurry to get a job, but my finances (or rather lack of those) push me.

Willow - You've read my mind. I am thinking about a fresh start. My goal is to find a job based on the skills and strength I have rather than following my usual line of work. I am updating my CV right now. And I found it challenging to "brag" about my achievements. My impostor syndrome is having a field day. Managed a major project? Represented my country at the international conference? Ah, it was just a lucky strike.

And I am also brainstorming ideas to work for myself. It's getting harder and harder for me to work for anyone else.

I am in for coffee shop, by the way! A healthy lifestyle coffee shop with lots of delicious coffee, tea and mind-blowing non-alcoholic drinks. We could develop it into a chain of coffee shops later and franchise it to promote a sober lifestyle as a major way to have fun in life.

On a fun side of life. My "not-a-date-boxing-buddy" called yesterday to check on how I am feeling and when he got to know and offered to get together for breakfast today since he is having a day off work.

I probably shouldn't have said "Yes" but I did. And I am so not feeling like having a "let's be friends" conversation.

I am a naughty girl.

I also got a notice that I have a registered letter waiting for me at the post office. Surely banks will give me some grief about my debt. It always gets me anxious but I will handle it.

That's it for now.

See you later)