Thread: Karma!
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 09:45 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Hechosedrugs

Glad to hear. I've given up hope that my ex-husband will go to jail for the many crimes he's committed against me and my children, but I do believe he will be caught for SOMETHING soon. It seems every one of his friends has been in and out of jail the past few years, so it seems more than likely that his time is coming.

Still, I have had a few moments of karmic relief.

For one, he's had supervised visitation for a year.

But one of my favorite moments was when I went to a hazardous waste disposal a few months ago. It was a free event, and I didn't realize until I got there that the reason for this was because it was a community service operation for parolees. Guess who had to unload my waste? Ex's first girlfriend post-divorce. The awful woman who forced my children to sleep on her bare floor with no blankets, no pillows. The degenerate who always had a bathroom full of "friends", so my children, fully potty trained, often peed their pants, unable to wait any longer. That woman was tasked with handling my waste. Gotta say it felt nice. And then she ended up back in jail not too much longer.