View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 11:06 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
LiveLikeGold6
The Little Alcoholic Monstress That Could

I certainly have some thoughts on this. I hate work politics with a passion. Some other manager of another department got a phone call from a client of mine in a confused state, we deal with severe mentally ill, and decided to email my boss and discuss the matters with my coworker in a very intense manner that made it seem like I had dropped the ball somehow and that I would be in trouble. She highly reacted to the situation without understanding all of the dynamics at play first. So I know exactly what you mean by people try to step on others to get ahead. Furthermore, I would say my purpose in general was founded by the birth of my first child. I would never have gotten my life enough together to have the career I have now if it wasn’t for my son and the impact that motherhood had on me. Now that I have two little ones and they are the main reasons why I’m not a falling down drunk with no job and no home I realize how important it is for me to be in recovery so that once they grow up and arent depending on me I don’t turn to the bottle again and again and again until my life is ruined.