View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 05:05 AM
  # 435 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Originally Posted by joandmelandhan View Post
Morning all. Having a bad day today but nothing that warrants having a share here as we are all healthy etc. Just down and low. Sober though so that counts for a lot still. Lots of love and 24 more please
Me too Jo. I hope we both feel better. I am going to take this energy and transmute it to productivity- going to go clean/purge the basement and put away Christmas stuff. Is there a way you can take the energy you are feeling and channel it for your greater good?
xoxo

I found this and thought I would share. We don't have to be victims of our emotions:

"When pain comes up, the most important rule is: Don’t fight it, don’t blame anyone or yourself but just accept this as a necessary part of your healing and be grateful for the release. This will transmute the low fear frequencies into high love frequencies quickly. Don’t identify with it. WE ARE NOT OUR EMOTIONS, these are just energies we are experiencing. They do not define who we are. So accept them, embrace them and then let them go. And that is done by acting out the emotion. If you feel sad, cry, if you feel angry scream and hit a pillow, go running etc. whatever helps you to get it out of your system. Follow what your body and system wants you to do and feels like doing in that moment. You are guided perfectly – also in dealing with the pain. In those challenging and painful situations, tell yourself, that this too shall pass."