Old 01-10-2019, 05:01 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Meraviglioso

Originally Posted by tomsteve View Post
good!
now about that detox and rehab that was asked about earlier. sure hope theres no more excuses for them.
I gotta second this sweeti. All of the following is said with care and concern and out of the desire to support you. You have a pattern of coming and posting (great, really) when there is some sort of crisis (boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, death, daughter, health, house issues) and talking about how you drank over it. You then pull yourself out and report on the days sober you have. Various people come to offer advice and ask specific questions about your recovery plan, which you generally ignore and then disappear for a few days, coming back only when a new crisis hits.

What can you do differently this time? For a start, can you answer the questions posed to you here on this thread about what happened to your plan for detox? I recall you saying the rehab was going to be delayed, but you have not commented further about detox. Next, do you think this time you can stay a little more active and involved on SR for a start? Keep posting, even when you start to hit a stride. Even just reporting on your day or reaching out if you are starting to feel bad about something. What about starting to put together a plan for your next payday now, instead of waiting until it is nearly upon you to start worrying?

We all know this is hard, trust me. You can do this if you DO the work. We\re here to support you.