View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 10:55 PM
  # 344 (permalink)  
Manz

Hi All!

How lovely to be remembered.....and that some of you remembered my Weeman.

FBL you are right he is no longer wee, but he will ALWAYS be my Weeman no matter how big he gets.

Itch....thanks for your kind words previously and again. I'm happy with my choices and glad to be where I am.
My Weeman is about to turn 12, which still seems young in age terms....although at times he seems to have the wise head between the two of us. I frequently am reminded by him to watch my language when I'm cursing some crazy driver. 😂 (yes I am afflicted with some road rage tendencies)

Venus.....OMG and here I was thinking I was unique lol. That is actually so wonderful to hear....how fabulous you found love from this place. And made it work! Gives me hope.

Dee....thanks 😊 I'm glad to see you are still here. I hope you are as fit and well as can be!

It's kind of like returning home and sitting in and old comfy chair coming back here. I'm glad I popped in!

Wishing you all a fabulous 2019, walk lightly, be kind to yourself and others, and may your year be filled with all the things that bring you joy!

Xx