View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 05:55 PM
  # 460 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Aly, glad your appointment went well. Also, it’s good you are acknowledging your thoughts and AV trying to sneak in. Yes, you are right, it will all pass!

Grateful to realize again today that I tend to worry or make a big deal about certain things that never happen, and find to the contrary there is often a good outcome.
Grateful to be more patient with old people driving slow. There’s no need to rush anyway!
So grateful that my son and husband are going away on a boys weekend trip tomorrow morning. I am planning a date with myself and all sorts of fun things, none of which include alcohol. I am not feeling tempted in the least bit. Planning on a long run, a yoga class (maybe two), either sushi for take out or I’ll make a healthy dinner, dancing in the kitchen, watching Beautiful Boy (just came out on Amazon streaming today), lighting candles, a hot bath and tea. Pumpkin spice pancakes for Sunday breakfast. None of this is too different from normal weekend stuff, but it’s nice to not worry that my son or husband will need something, an unexpected outburst or some other interruption. Really grateful and looking forward to this time to myself