View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 02:36 PM
  # 483 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Good evening Aprils

Doing my bedtime post early today. I hope you've all had a good day. I enjoyed myself at the splash pool with the children then I took them to MacDonald's as a treat, I'll never be rich lol because all my money goes on the g.children. Money well spent.
I've got my g.daughter staying over tonight with the borrowed one, they are having a movie night in my dining room right now, as I type. They're watching The Greatest Showman, they've got the lights off and lots of snacks. In their element they are.

Oh that sounds like a lovely chill out Suze, I'm very envious, enjoy and have a safe journey home.
Yes, alcohol is sneaky and cunning, the A.V certainly beckoned me on boxing day, thank goodness I recognised it for what it was and gave myself a good talking to.. I'd be devastated if I lost control now.
I haven't got any plans for New Year, I like the sound of yours though p.j's and a takeaway would be good with me.

Oh wow Supersonic, it's made my day to see your post, thank you. Well done on being sober and please Keep posting, you're part of our gang. x

Hi Erratic, it's good to see you here too. I hope you had a lovely few days at your daughters', you've been missed here though. I shall look forward to reading your post tomorrow.xxx