View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 02:55 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Awal

Originally Posted by Jk4 View Post
Your husband sounds like mine. So nice in front of friends and family and completely different with me (we have good days but little things will set him off). He will complain on the way to meeting my friends, flip out if we can’t find parking or can’t find the restaurant, threaten to turn around and leave....by the time we meet my friends, I’m in tears and he is all friendly to everyone, making me seem like the crazy one. He also acts as if he does one nice thing, he is done for a while....and uses it as and excuse. “I do lots of things. I went to (insert event here) with you”. He also uses excuses when it’s convenient....he will say we don’t have the money for something but then spend it on something else. He will use the dogs as an excuse if he doesn’t want to go somewhere or wants to get home. “We can’t leave the dogs that long”. “We need to get home to the dogs”. yet he barely pays attention to them or walk them because he is always gaming.
Ha...my AH uses our dog as an excuse not to do stuff. Although he does walk him twice a day.