View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 10:35 AM
  # 455 (permalink)  
Viperidae

160 DAYS.

I’m doing fine. Im being a perfectionist about my trip gear. It’s a huge trip. I don’t have much anxiety about doing it and doing it alone, I just think I need the exact right boot or that kind of thing. I was determined to find an ass kicking real outdoor boot and I’ve tried the major ones 5 times. I wear Keens and they are comfortable as heck. They just don’t hold up. Good boots you can wear every day for a few years. The Keens get replaced often. Still the most comfortable thing on Earth. I think this time I should just stop the madness and get the mid height Keen in my same shoe. They are comfortable. Honestly everyone is going to be wearing Tevas or flip flops for the most part. It’s like s compulsion I need to squash. I have ‘solid’ Keen hikers, comfy Keen sandle hikers/swimable too, and Keen H20 water shoes.

This xmas thing here is a drag man. Crowds, traffic. Everything is just a pain in the butt. I drove an hour away for my Kuhl pants and the place was sold out of all the smaller sizes. Cleaned out because of the holidays. I have 2 pair to return there since I lost so much weight, so I need to go to that particular store. They’re not cheap. Plus I need to try them on.

SNITCH - I guess your Bed Bath and Beyond candle deal caused quite a few ticked off customers because idiots went in the stores and bought 100 candles at a time all day long. Or went online and ordered 20 cases of them. That left none for the people that wanted 5. There were social media posts by people with cupboards loaded with candles or stacks of them 8 deep and 4 feet tall in their storage areas, which caused a fury among people that couldn’t get one!! 😂😂 Total hogs. So I guess you lucked out in finding them.

Best Buy the electronics store put a glass screen protector on my phone and they screwed it up and I can’t get close to a Best Buy to put on another because of the holiday.

I get Black Friday and Cyber Week because the sale prices are unbelievable. I just buy everything I want for me, and I buy online. F it!!

Everone needs there stuff in time for Xmas morning. It’s really a farce. If I was buying a load of presents I get them all online or give them on January 25th. Fighting hours of traffic and lines to get something you can anytime. It’s just dumb.

Ok then. Off to look around at REI and see what kind of nuts sale item they are offering today. 😂😂😂

I wish I could find a way to spend less on me and get something great for my sick friend. I’ve spent enough on stuff I don’t *need* to get her a really nice cell phone which is something she really wants and would make s difference in her life. 😓

V