View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 04:59 PM
  # 449 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Hi Aprils, just checking in quickly before I go to bed, I hope your day has been a good one.

Glad you liked my thought of the day Bluesey, it is very apt for me too, especially at this time of the year and strangely enough I have been drinking far more coffee and my favourite lemon & ginger tea than usual. Maybe you're right about it keeping the strong cravings away, I hadn't really thought about it, but maybe. Your little organic store sounds amazing, thank goodness there isn't one near me, ha ha ha.
I am looking forward to seeing the new moon tomorrow, I love the moon, it fascinates me. x

Oh Suze, I'm so sorry that you're not in the greatest of places at the minute, it will pass you know, it is so hard at the minute when booze really is EVERYWHERE you look and if you can't see it you can smell it on people. You are doing really well, please give yourself some credit.
Tomorrow is a new day, fresh start, I hope you have a really good, restful sleep and feel much better. Lots of love to you.

See you all tomorrow. xxxx