View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 07:02 AM
  # 446 (permalink)  
bluesymusey

Happy Holidays Aprils!

Just a quick check in from the laptop, hehe! I love waking up early!

Daisy, your thought for the day today is SO perfect! Especially during this time of year where it can feel so mentally chaotic. Sometimes I really do have to stop throughout the day and take a few deep breaths to calm and center. What a difference even one minute of this a day can change attitude into gratitude, hah!

I have noticed that I'm drinking more coffee than usual and making myself fruited waters etc since I have to feel likeI'm treating myself a little more this time of year. Does that make sense? I think it helps keep strong cravings at bay ,especially during the holidays! I think it's subconscious, but I just took notice of it and thought it was interesting. Also, 3 cups of coffee vs 3 glasses of wine - not even slightly comparable . Oh and I've been eating too much chocolate chip banana bread too. There's this amazing little organic specialty store and EVERYTHING there is amazing, from the fruits/veg, to cheeses, hot foods, and bakery...wow! I do secretly hope they've run out of the bread by the time I get there, but then I would just grab one of their choc chip crunch top muffins...nom nom nom..haha!

Ok, will write later, I hope everyone has a spectacular day! Oh and tomorrow is the new moon. A special one from what I'm hearing. I will have to look into that!

Ciao for now!
Bluesy