View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 08:17 AM
  # 432 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Daisy that quote for the day is great. It describes the last 15 years of my life though 😓.

Erratic, I have admiration for the design of those war machines. So badass. Hunter/Killer Sea Wolf submarines (made here in my state), helicopter gunships, stealth bombers, etc. When one of those machines is after the right target, it’s very satisfying to see the results. I think elephant poachers would be a good target for some of this stuff!!

Its a a cold day in New England! Brrrrrr. 40 and raining is my preferred winter. I was putting gas in my car this morning in 20 degrees with high winds.

IMPORTANT: Ive been stressing like all heck about having my benzodiazepines for my trip. I was scheming and obsessing and freaking out. I stopped and said, ‘wait a minute, dude, you’ve got a problem.’ I went right to my psychiatrist’s office and he was free and I unloaded all that on him. I also had an appointment with my regular Doctor in the afternoon and I brought it up with her. It turns out the refill will definitely be available before I leave. I think I took some big steps yesterday. The psychiatrist will help oversee me tapering down. Considering the small amount I’m on and the lack of any other drugs or booze, neither doctor was too concerned, but said it would be better if I could go without. In the end it *causes* anxiety. Then you need more to get normal.

Ok. I’m at the cafe. Going to REI soon for some trip shopping 😃!! I love my gadgets. I got a beastly little Garmin Satelite Communicator with maps, tracking, satelite text messaging to and from phones from anywhere, and an Satellite SOS button on it.

Viper