View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 12:10 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
dandylion
Community Greeter

hearthealth…...I think that the first step would be to see a lawyer...to find out your rights...and his rights. (if you haven't, already done this). This is such an essential step...because one can be assuming things that are not accurate.
Also, know the facts and your rights will increase your own self confidence....especially, if he tries to argue things that are not accurate.....

I am giving you the following link to a website that is listed by state....It is educational, and can help you to organize your thoughts, before seeing a lawyer....(that saves valuable time)…..
It also has links that may help you to find a lawyer...and to many other resources that can be a help to you.....

I got a legal separation from my children's father...my first husband....the separation preceeding my divorcing him. He was not an alcoholic...but, I knew, at that point that I could never be myself or thrive in that marriage....
I have never regretted that decision.....
Leaving that relationship was like walking out of prison doors, for me, emotionally....It meant that I was "free" and able to thrive, once, again.....even as a single parent with 3 young children.....We had so much fun, together...the kids, and I....and that would NEVER have been possible had I not sought the separation.....

Here is that link....
www.womansdivorce.com