View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 09:09 PM
  # 419 (permalink)  
snitch

Hi everyone, hi Dee!

Quick check in to say hi from me as I am about to get up for work. Am off to Delhi today for a quick nightstop and get home wednesday for Christmas. Can't wait! All is good with me. I am really into AA and learning and changing so much. We went to a pantomime on Saturday night and it was hilarious. I had such a good time and didn't have any thoughts of drinking at all. Miracle!

I got home last night from being away for the weekend and my little flat was freezing so I left the heating on and had a bit water bottle plus 2 throws over me and I've woken up in a pool of sweat. Ugh nice! Haha sorry about that. But oh my, at least it isn't from detoxing of booze. How many times I woke up in the morning sweating alcohol from every pore. (I hope no one is eating their breakfast whilst reading this!) I am sooooo grateful I never have to wake up that way again and today was just because of the hear!

Have a good day everyone!

p.s I have disabled facebook at the moment. (I can still use messenger). There were too many drinking posts leafing up to christmas etc people putting pics up of them going on pub crawls and dinners with wine etc. Lovely for them but it wasn't good for me to see. My sponsor said well maybe you need to come off of there for a bit and I agree. So am having a fb break till the New Year. Recovery comes first!!!

xxx