View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 07:15 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by PhoenixJ View Post
repeat post, lazy right now

Not over, not done. The topflight surgeon (the saviour of me) now want to do at least 2 more ops- with probable grafting. Too much damage, too little skin, nerves, muscle to do in one op- that took an hour. So another half year of strict instructions, splinted hands and throbbing soreness (they offered me endone to take home- which I flatly refused..Panadol and brufen for breakthrough- nothing else, my body- my rules wuth meds. They gave me 2 endone when I woke up from the general anaes- local not a choice, when I was not thinking and groggy and I hate that cognitive feeling of being out of control - too much like when I had hallucinations with the drugs I had last time I has ops).
Plus 6 hours sleep since Wed- and the 3 hour wait for one nurse to organize one appointment made me stroppy. I started doing laps of the hall until my paperwork was done, just the one appt.

Did the HALTS bit, ate the healthy meal I made before going in Thursday, took my Panadol- and now I have decided to feel just a little bit sorry for myself..just a little mind.

This all started in the taxi in the way home and I remembered my sons....

sigh.

But considering where I was last time I was an inpatient, small potatoes.

Have a good day all, I plan to.
Oh love....

I would think the ibuprofen is going to be a better friend than the Panadol atm....God I know this pain....it is not at all fun.

As Dee said, you are not alone in any of this: we are going to be with you every step. It's going to be OK. ♥♥♥