View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 04:29 AM
  # 405 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Morning Aprils
Hope you're all okay.It's a freezing cold day here, bright and sunny now but bitterly cold and windy with it. I'm just home from doing the school run and the mum run and I'm having a quick coffee whilst I post then I'm going to do some housework. I'm a bit in panic mode now,, I've realised how close Christmas is and how much I need to do, gulp! I could do with an extra couple of weeks. Never mind, I'm sure it will all be fine on the day, says she hopefully.

Thank goodness you've posted Viper, we were beginning to make plans to send a search party out. Glad you're okay and I'm glad your benefits got sorted, good for you. Have you much to do/get now for your adventure? Thanks for bequeathing me Bag End, forever the bag lady me. x

Morning Suze, I'm so happy that you're still her and also happy that you seem to have resolved your concerns. I'm glad that you're sticking with A.A and with your sponsor, both have been good for you even if at times you've been put in doubt. It's great that you can post on S.R and share your thoughts with people who understand, it's good to get the feedback and the support. xx

Hi Erratic, I agree with all Suze has said to you above, and Dee too of course. We really do care about you and there's nothing more we would like than to see you sober. It doesn't matter to us how many times you've tried and failed, goodness knows my attempts to stay sober are probably double yours. All I know is that my life is a million times better sober, just the not feeling guilty bit is worth it's weight in gold apart from anything else. You are so worth a sober life. It's good however that you are seeing your doctor and they are keeping an eye on you, it's a pain though that you have to wait so long for an appointment, ridiculous even.

Right, I'd better go and get something done. All my love and gratitude to each of you, I wouldn't have made it this far without you.

Thought for the day..... " Just breathe. You are strong enough to handle your challenges, wise enough to find solutions to your problems, and capable enough to do whatever needs to be done."