Old 11-30-2018, 09:08 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  
Free2bme888

Hi everyone!

I’m in—

Wow. A lot going on here..... and my thought of joy (ML) anger and frustration (STDD) welcoming (newcomers northern and Phil and return of....SAO), hi captain, mark, Kathy, BB!

Tonight I spend reading a book that I ordered on Amazon about Alaska and RV camping there. I swear it’s like learning a whole new subject it’s so detailed and so big and they’re so much to learn and get almost give me a headache .

I had a smoked cheddar cheese and Triscuit crackers for dinner, choked it down with 20 ounces of water, six pieces of red licorice, and some roasted almonds with Girrhadeli chocolate chips 😊

Oh and a glass of Welches grape juice

Had to stay up until 2200 to pick up my son from astronomy, and my daughter and her boyfriend went out for a little bit and hang out here and had a cheese pizza.

Tomorrow getting up early and doing FAFSA forms with my kids for college, and understanding that my son must register for selective service. I’m also going to take them and get their passports redone.

I’ll go to the gym at I will force myself to do some paperwork organizing .

Sunday supposed to have a financial discussion with my ABF. gym on list for Sunday too

My son is taking an international exam for Japanese proficiency in downtown Chicago on Sunday, and my ex is taking him there since I can’t drive in that busy traffic with this neckbrace .😳

Hugs or surrounding all of us here on SR 👨*👩*👧*👦

❤️