Old 11-30-2018, 08:14 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Yo Troopz ~

Funky Farenheit Friday 'round here. Light, intermittent Snow, and cold. Especially after this Front moves along by Sunday. But, we're toasty warm now after a Sober Schnooze last Night. Definitely one of Life's Little Pleasures.

Got a 9' Xmas Tree yesterday for $40- from a Gent who sets up a Tree Lot every Year. This Tree is kinda like me: fairly straight, and a lil ragged around the edges! Got Windshield Cleaner Fluid topped off in both Vehicles. Found my Windshield Scraper. Put away some Tools, and am ready for *whatever*.

Parts are flowing in from Amazon that will allow me to get this Radiant Concrete Floor heating from the massive 82 Gallon Water Heater I put in some Years ago. Some detailed Plumbing and Controls, but not Rocket Science. The Oven Self-Clean function pooped out, so a new Oven is on the way, too, from a different source that was having a massive Black Friday Sale. The problem with being able to do just about anything is that you wind up pretty much doing just that. I procrastinate less in Sobriety, so there is that...

Re: wanting to Drink ever again, this Song Title kinda sums it up for me. Lead Vocalist Craig Fuller made his mark in Pure Prairie League singing Lead on Songs like 'Amy'.

^^^ What MidnightBlue said 2x...

~ 'Feelin's All Gone' ~ Little Feat ~