View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 04:48 PM
  # 478 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by Sunflowerlife View Post
Hi everyone,
Just a quick check in to say hello.
It's been a lot of ups and downs lately at home- just the usual stress of not getting along with my husband and then the 4 days the kids had off didn't help the stress although we had a nice time at the local science center on Sunday.

I just got back from volunteering at my son's elementary school and am about to leave to go pick up my youngest. Then I am going for an Angel Card reading at 3. I cannot wait. Hoping to gain some clarity on my marriage and on what the next step should be on my career path of becoming a healer.

I miss this thread so much- I miss all of you and especially Suze. I am really trying to break my habit of getting online first thing in the morning so it leaves very little time to get on the computer because I have been going to bed with the kids around 8:30 pm. I am working on meditating more during my free time and being online less- it's hard but I feel better this way. But of course, I feel like I am missing out on what is going on here.

I still have to make Xmas lists for the kids which require a lot of online surfing and I am just not up for it. The computer is so draining for me these day. I wish we could go back to the day of just shopping in stores, you know? It feels so much lighter.

Anyway, I'm rambling.
Lots of love and light to all of you...I'll be back with some news from my angels, if I get anything good
Missing you too love.....HUGELY.....but I am grateful for you....I know I have a beautiful friend out there I just need to catch up with.....

And Red too.

And Kris...and Sweetpea...and jojo....and PJ.....and I am blessed huh???? s ♥♥♥♥♥