View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 03:12 AM
  # 411 (permalink)  
BreakFree

Good Morning Friends

OtterIsland… I feel your pain. Our son is basing a lot of his decisions on his girlfriend. It’s very frustrating.

Bonniefloyd… I’m glad you had a nice afternoon with your daughter! I hate putting away laundry. I can’t really figure that one out. It doesn’t make sense! I supposed it’s because it just never stays there and I feel a certain resentment towards it? LOL What kind of puppy do you have?

ClearPath64… The snow. I can’t even. And it’s not even December…

mns1… Welcome! It’s so nice to have you join us

Strawberry18… You sound SO MUCH BETTER! I know this place you are in so well and I believe it’s what’s FINALLY. REALLY. tipped the scales for me. I HATE feeling that way. When I think of all the hours, days, months, years wasted because I couldn’t function due to alcohol poisoning, I get mad! I have gotten more done in the last 18 days than I have in at least a month! It’s crazy. Insanity. Let’s not waste anymore precious time. Deal?

Chaisson… I am on the seacoast of NH - about an hour from Boston (which I love too!) - and am a huge Patriots fan. I can totally relate being so immersed in our childrens lives that we lose a sense of ourselves. My marriage has suffered a lot. Sigh…

CaseyW… Ugh! How frustrating! Why do they have to involve alcohol? So proud of you for avoiding the temptation

Kaily… Those darn cravings sound very persistent! I’m so glad you are not giving in.

ReadyAtLast… Your comment about your degree has got me thinking about my earlier years!

TeeJayVern… Damn snow! ((( hugs ))) “Be careful what you wish for!” Oh, so true… If they only knew. I would do ANYTHING to go back and do things differently. Gosh, the potential I threw away… OMG… your public service announcement is so – sadly – funny! LOL And true. I’m in NH. I DO love the seasons, but in BreakFree’s world, snow should not arrive until Christmas and should leave promptly by the last day of February! Ba-ha-ha… you’re killing me! And we have a two-hour delay this morning. Ugh.

orderfororder… It’s great that you are beginning to recognize and understand your thought patterns and work through them. You sound great!

Alexf91… Welcome! I’m so glad you are here

Tinkerbeau… Welcome! I’m so glad you are here as well