View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 07:39 PM
  # 300 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Hi! I’m fine. It got really cold here. For a couple of days it was 15 when I left the house with a high of 25 😬. It’s warmed up now. As long as it’s over freezing I’m ok.

I got myself a bunch of nice things during Black Friday and I’m still looking at some stuff. If you know your prices and it’s really 50% off the everyday street price, you’re killing it. I hit 60% of on a few things. Did not buy a camera. Too much of an expense right now.

Ill be going on a trip. Daisy’s got the details. I’ve got a lot of anxiety around it but I’m fighting it off.

Stupid car started to sound like a race car and I noticed the exhaust hanging down. I hope it’s just the rotted joint there and not a crack in the manifold too. I’m going to get it in to the shop this week. I clamped it up so it doesn’t come off.

I’ve been pretty good overall.

I actually started treating that terrible acne that developed on my back and chest when I quit drinking. I got a retenoid gel, and I’m cleaning up and applying it once a day. It’s not cheap. There is a way to get indurance to pay but it’s been a real pain because it’s now over the counter, without a prescription. The insurance refused the generic prescription version because they only paid for name brand prescription. Stupid!!! Plus they don’t like the amount the doctor wants to give me. I made 6 phone calls last week. Get this: The generic from prescription behind the counter is over $600. They filled it and tried to charge me. 😂😂😂. The name brand on the shelf is buy 2, get one free, $60 total. Yes cash price on the name brand is 10% of the Generic Prescription med. Same exact medication.

Anyway, the stuff works. It’s only day 5 or so, but it’s calmed it all down. Bad cystic acne is now dried up and not much new stuff is forming. There are 50 red bumps that are dried up or shrinking. I want to see what it looks like after a while. Promising.

Ok. It’ll bed soon. I try to get up shorty after sunrise so I actually have some light of day. When I was drinking I’d wake at 19-11 and it got dark at 3:30pm. Now at least I’m up st 8.

The cold is making me more tired for sure.

V 🔥🐍🔥 >>>>>>>🏝🏝🐬