View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 04:08 PM
  # 298 (permalink)  
snitch

Hi all

Trying to sleep before my call but it's not happening grrr, too much diet coke I think but hey ho, I don't have to work so will be able to sleep on the plane.

I went to target today and got loads of bits for christmas. I literally love target and I only had an hour as went with 3 other crew in a taxi and we agreed on an hour so we could all go back together but I could have done with more! Still, my wallet will thank me. Two of the crew I went with were hungover from last night. They looked and felt like crap. Made me feel so grateful that wasn't me today 😀

Kgirl, I totally identify with what you posted. If I am eating badly it really affects how I feel mentally, plus I need to take action every day to stay sober. It is more than just not picking up the drink for me. I have to work at everything! It's great you have identified it though and can put the action in to make yourself feel better.

Daisy, sounds like you need another holiday! I hope you are managing to take care of yourself as well as everyone else?!

Erratic, all sound's great so far, how is the non drinking going??

Hey Nichole am really glad you are starting again today. I hope you make this your last day one!!

Hi Dee and Blusey

Viper? Whatssssuuupppp??

Donny, I/we miss you 😢😢😢