View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 03:12 AM
  # 334 (permalink)  
labgirl

Good morning. I hope everyone had a good night. I made it through last night, no drinking. I woke up in the middle of the night with the horrible feeling I had drank and was hung over. It put me into panic and immediate shame. After several seconds I finally realized I was imaging it and had NOT drank and was NOT hung over. Thank God! I fell back to sleep and slept fairly well.

Got up this morning to see hubby off to work. Took my dogs out for their early morning potty break. While I was outside with them it dawned on me how beautifully peaceful it was at that time. It is very foggy here right now, but it seemed like the world was so still and quiet. I just stood there and prayed a pray of gratitude for my wonderful family, friends, SR and for being sober. I'm planning to go to church with my dad and mom this morning. I'll come home and plan to do a little Christmas decorating around the house. I'll likely help my mom with some decorating later.

Anyway, this is a long post, but I so appreciate being made to feel that this is alright. This is a safe place.

Many thanks. Prayers to all for a sober Sunday and for cravings to be crushed.