View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 11:50 PM
  # 293 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Good morning Aprils and a happy Sunday to you all.
It's very quiet again, hopefully it's just because it's the weekend and you're all busy. I didn't get chance to post last night but all is okay with me.
It's been very cold and I wear that many layers I look like a right roly poly but a girl has to keep warm, right? I ended up with my g.son staying over again last night, he's supposed to sleep at daddy's on a Saturday but that didn't happen. I'm going to take him to him after breakfast and pick him up again this evening. I'm going to go into town this afternoon with my husband, I need a new microwave and maybe we'll fit a bit of Christmas shopping in.

That sounds like a good trip Suze, bet you're happy with that. Happy shopping, lol. Be a treat coming home as a passenger too. Enjoy.
I'm glad you're sorting your sorting out the plans for your neighbour's wall amicably with him, that's the best way, just don't agree to anything though unless you're completely happy with it.

G.morning Erratic, my husband seems to be getting over what was troubling him, we had a bit of a talk last night and things will be okay. My g.son had a great day out with my daughter and family yesterday, he was beyond tired when he got back, so was in bed nice and early.
You sound like you're enjoying your job and Doodle will adapt.. What kind of a shop is it, what do you sell? Anyway, have a great Sunday whatever you do. xxx

Hi Nichole, lovely to see you and I would love to see you post everyday regardless, you don't need to struggle alone. Dee is right, you are just the same as the rest of us, we've all been there and some are still struggling. We need your support just as much as you need ours.

Hi Dee, hope the rest of your day goes well.

Hi Viper if you're reading, come and post and let us know how you are.

Right well I'm going to jump in the shower now, get dressed and make breakfast. Back at some point later. Wishing you all the best day. xx

Thought for the day......

"No matter how happy someone may seem, they have moments when they question if they can go on. No matter how confident someone may look, there are times when they feel unsure and insecure. And no matter how strong someone may appear, they have days when they feel like they’re falling apart. Never think for a moment you’re alone with your struggles. You’re not a mess. You’re human."