View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 09:19 PM
  # 325 (permalink)  
Kaily

Originally Posted by Linners820 View Post
This sounds like a lovely day! Did you like it, will you be going again? A lot of my drinking has to do with loneliness and isolation, so I'm going to keep looking for some sort of walking group in my area that I can join. Something will pop up eventually. I also keep telling myself I should try out a yoga class.
Yes it made a very nice change. I will go again when there is another walk near enough to where I live.
I have two dogs, one of which I came with me. The other one is nearly 18 so wouldn't of been able to do a very long walk. I don't like leaving her on her own at home for too long so I am a bit restricted in what I can do.

I have am having really bad cravings again. As I stood in line in the shop yesterday I could almost taste the alcohol that surrounded me and so desperately wanted the feeling of euphoria and relaxation the first few mouthfuls bring.
I have been awake since 3 am and my mind is still full of drinking thoughts. Just to blot out the long long day looming ahead of me with no one to talk to.
I feel like all my defences are down.