View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 12:35 AM
  # 288 (permalink)  
snitch

Morning all!

I am off to a Washington today and the best bit is I am coming home as a passenger woo hoo! Basically it is what is known as a positioning sector. For whatever reason myself and another crew member are not required to operate the flight home (could be because it's a different aircraft) and so we get a seat in the cabin instead and a nice seat too. So I will work today, do all my xmas shopping then sleep all the way home , perfect! Although this will be my first flight as a passenger where I am not drinking alcohol. Usually I partake in whatever is on offer starting with champagne but have no fear, I now have a defence over taking that first and most damaging drink so I will be fine.

Kelley your photos of your family on thanksgiving were beautiful and you looked happy and radiant and. ..sober!! What a gift to our family and ourselves sobriety is. We are truly blessed,

Thanks Daisy and Kelly too for the advice re my neighbour, I got some legal advice yesterday and I went through all his plans on the council's planning site etc and I went back to him to tell him that he doesn't have permission to build on my property and that I was concerned about the gap that will be created now by knocking down our original party wall and he came back to me and seems eager to reach a resolve where I am not going to be put out, I think he seems like a genuinely nice man, his property has always been rented out ever since I've Heylived here so I have never met him before) but I have to obviously protect my interests and hopefully we can get this sorted as amicably as possible, The wall we have at the moment is not the best so it will benefit me anyway with his new extension too.

That's all from me at the moment, will update more when I am in Washington, watch out bank account you're gonna get a good workout! !!!

I