View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 05:27 PM
  # 246 (permalink)  
BreakFree

Hi Guys!

Bonniefloyd… My youngest is my destructive one. He loves getting into the kitchen and it drives me crazy. I would lay down my life for my children (and in a lot of ways I feel that I have!), but MAN! I can’t wait for them to GTFO. I hope no one judges me for saying that, but honestly… I am so burned out and DONE. The teenage years – pretty much all of the double digits - have been AWFUL. So bad that I can’t tell you the last good day we’ve had and I think when I did experience one, I cried tears of joy. Sadly, it couldn’t have been THAT good because I can’t even remember what it was that made me cry tears of joy. It feels like the biggest ripoff in the world. Anyway… you are not alone. I could have written so much in your post #231. I ended up having to climb into the backseat to hold all the food down. I was pissed! On the way home, my trifle fell over, but at that point, I gave up! YES! SERENITY NOW!!! LOL

Chaisson… Love your thought reframing and grateful attitude :)

ClearPath64… Yes, d-e-e-p breaths are a must with these teens! I’ve taken many today! I hope you had a wonderful day with your company!

GhostFace… I’m so sorry you will be surrounded by alcohol temptation today! I hope you are doing okay!

CaseyW… That stinks that you have to work! I hope it was a good day and that you were able to celebrate after!

dafunbra… I’m so sorry you are struggling emotionally. I feel your pain. ((( hugs )))

joy57… I struggle with finding good childhood memories too. ((( hugs )))

UhOh… Welcome! I’m so glad you’re here :)

orderfororder… Great advice! How are you doing?

ReadyAtLast… Thank you! Happy 25 days to you!

sweetichick… Good to see you! Awesome job racking up those days :)

obosob… I’m so glad you are having such positive feelings! Happy “Lucky 13”! :)

Rd2quit… Glad to see you! How are you doing?