View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 04:39 PM
  # 275 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Good evening Aprils, just doing my bed time check in. I hope you've all had a good sober day. It's freezing here tonight and there is snow in a few places though not where I live..yet.
I took my car in and it's fine, it was the battery, all sorted now.
I also took my little cat to the vet for a pre-op and booked her in to be speyed next Tuesday, that's another job I'd kept putting off.

Hi Suze, did you get called out or have you had another day of uneasy rest? I don't think I'd be able to settle if I was on call out. Yes my car is all sorted now thank goodness, I get so stressed out if I have to go into garage's and such like, I just feel totally out of place and uncomfortable. But I did it and I'm still here to tell the tale. I'm glad you got to have a lovely cuddle with your girly though. xx

Aww Erratic, thank you for your kind words, you are so nice. I'm really happy for you that Doodle is better, I know how worried you were.
You sound like you're quite looking forward to Friday and I'm sure you'll be fine and Doodle will be too.
I hope your appointment went well with your pdoc, what did he say about the job? I hope he was pleased about it.

I hope all is good with you Dee.

I'm off to bed now, I'm really tired and struggling to type. Back tomorrow. Sleep well lovelies. xxxxxx