View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 11:21 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Wolf_22
Want to form an alliance? :.)

Consider this an opportunity to learn from. This happens frequently in the work world. The best advice would be to stay level-headed. Keep accurate records of your accomplishments, and don't give them a reason to cause you problems. In blatant instances of poor treatment, you will be protected because even though they are friends, that doesn't excuse them from what they did, and they can be held accountable. All of the 'under the radar' stuff you just need to deal with.
Thanks for the tip P. I think I will do that from now on. I have a Q for ya though before I begin to drop this... How do you hold the gossip back? I mean, it's hard for me to keep my mouth shut about some of these things sometimes because it's kinda painful that the friendship has came to "this". I am totally a believer of "moving lips sinks ships"... However, I find it hard to follow that at times because it's so hard to NOT vent about it...

Whoa....This is an attitude that can get you no where fast. Change this fast enough and you will be alright in your job or anywhere you go to work...

Ask yourself do you want to be right or employeed?
Thanks splendra for the words of wisdom, however, that didn't really help me much, just kinda made me madder at her and the world. lol. Sorry.