View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 09:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
marie1960

My Holiday Rant!

On my FB feed this morning, is a a post from a new friend of my daughter’s. It’s a request , asking my daughter to be a bridesmaid in new friends wedding.

The request was similar to this, I did leave out a couple f-bombs, and a few other lines.

“You have been a part of every bad decision, I have made. Let’s keep the tradition alive. Will you be my drunkest bridesmaid.?”

I would really like to ask her father if he sees anything wrong now? If perhaps what I have been saying for the past year has any merit? But I am so pis*sed off at him, I am not capable of speaking to him.

Understanding, his relationship with her , is none of my business, but dammit, stop supporting this unacceptable crap. Until he got out his checkbook and started throwing large sums of money her way, they did not have a very close relationship.

My daughter's new mother in law responds to this with., “ Nice, so very nice girls. “ Are you effing kidding me? First she is going to be 32, hardly a girl. And when she loses her professional job, she and your prescription addicted, bum of a son, are going to be homeless. Apparently, she hasn’t considered that one day , that “drunken bridesmaid “maybe her grandchild’s mother? Yep, more keeps being revealed...

Just ranting my friends. What I would really like to do is throw tables and chairs like they did in all the bar fights in the old western movies..

I know this is out of my control, And I am going to remain on my side of the street.

I do not want to hear my other two daughter saying negative things about their sister to me, they haven’t heard from her in a couple months, for some reason, they are choosing to not reach out to her, she and I are not speaking, currently, I am afraid to even attempt to reach out to her, I am afraid of what I might say, and I am not finding the right words to even send a letter. What a mess!

Oh joy, let the holidays begin!