View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 10:28 AM
  # 171 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Good morning and no Sunny love, I didn't hear the message....my fault....it has been a very crazy week getting medical results and working out documentation we need for the immigration interview next Monday. Lots of i's to dot and t's to cross....time-consuming and very stressful to be honest. Both Nick and I have had an exhausting few days....of course it is all my fault.....I am so organised usually, but I let the medical part of this frighten me so badly that I wasn't on top of the other requirements, well not fully.

So now we have to take some photos (we need more to take on Monday) and my jaw is swollen twice the size it should be on the left....my TMJ flared up like crazy over the past week or so.

Thus I am cranky and haven't listened to messages. Sorry love....I did receive the loveliest photo I have ever seen.... I will check my phone and call.

Sending love and massive hugs. ♥♥
Hey sweetie- no, it wasn't a phone message, just the pm with the photo

I'm sorry you are under so much pressure right now. I totally understand being cranky - I would be too. Keep the light at the end of the tunnel in your mind and you'll get there. It's going to be okay- breathe into it.

"I feel stressed, and I am the LIGHT"
"I feel overwhelmed, and I am the LIGHT"
"I feel anxious, and I am the LIGHT"
"I feel cranky, and I am the LIGHT"

You are the LIGHT! You will get through this, no matter what...
love you!