View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 06:07 AM
  # 161 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Originally Posted by kenton View Post
Had a very serious drinking dream last night. I was sitting at a table staring at a glass of red wine and I wanted to drink it but I kept thinking, 'no! Don't do it. If you do it, you'll throw away 2 years of sobriety.' So, I just sat there looking at the wine. And then I woke up. I'm even not drinking in my drinking dreams now!! Congratulations Sunflower79, Gilmer and Purpleknight - incredible milestones. Hope everyone is ok and having a great day. 24 more for me please xxx

Oh, yes... I remember what I was going to say. I was sitting at my desk earlier and was chatting to this guy who had come in for a meeting. He was telling me that last weekend, he got to the airport late, missed a flight and it had cost him a load of money. I said, 'Oh no! Did you feel really angry with yourself?' He looked confused and said, 'No. Would that have helped?' Really made me think. Love to everyone xxxx

I had the same thing last night! Dreamt that I was drinking and in my dream I was trying to figure out if I had lost my sobriety or not- it was awful! It was almost a dream within a dream.

So glad it wasn't real, for both of us. Have a great day- that guy spoke some wise words- resentment, anger and self loathing don't help a thing!