View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 07:10 AM
  # 98 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by erfra7 View Post
Good morning beautiful souls

My grandson Mason will be 5 in beginning of Dec. he is in foster home at the moment I talk to his case worker yesterday because he is supposed to go to my ex his gramma the same woman who give him away few months back my daughter his mom is no near ready to be. A mom to him I being worry about him. For the past few days I being feeling guilty of me not taken responsibility of him but this morning I decided that I can’t I already raise 6 kids 2 of my own adopted one when my ex cheated and became pregnant plus another of her a boy that he choose me to be his dad plus 2 more of my second marriage , I don’t want to feel bad or guilty about because I don’t want to be resentful to him or my daughter is I take him in I’m an alcoholic and I know what resentment can do to me, the best I can do is be in his life pick him up for a sleepover and hope the best for him that God will be in his life guiding him.
I lost work yesterday and today just by thinking about it now I hope that God is guiding me to take the right decisions for it.

Please give me another 24 hrs of freedom from alcohol freedom from drugs and freedom from self
Sending so much love dear Eric....you are such a wonderful man, and I know how much that little boy will benefit from having you in his life in whatever way you can. Sending prayers for peace for you over this love. ♥♥