View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 04:21 PM
  # 235 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Hi Aprils, hope you're all okay. I did post this afternoon, I got right to the end of my post and the Internet went down, I wasn't happy and I didn't have to time to do it all again, so annoying.
It's really cold here now, short days, long dark nights, I don't like it, I'm a summer person. I can't believe that Christmas is almost upon us, I don't feel in the least bit Christmassy, I need to give myself a kick up the backside and get some presents sorted. I've become aware over the last few days that I'm still procrastinating far too much, I need to make a serious effort to work on this, starting now, not tomorrow.

Glad you're feeling much better now Suze but I bet you were in bed early tonight after being wide awake at 5.30. Wow, fancy having a non drinking sensible dream, ha ha .
My g,son was fine today thank you, he'll be okay next time it happens ( I hope) now he knows that he won't get in any trouble or get a detention, bless him.

I hope Doodle's okay Erratic. Thinking about you. xx

Well done on day 128 Viper, that's brilliant. Well you're keeping us in suspense with this project your working on, my minds doing overtime trying to think what it could be. Don't listen to those psycho parrots in your head, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I wish you all the luck in the world, just make sure you look after your health though, there is nothing that is worth making yourself ill over.

Well that's it from me tonight. Sleep well. xxxxx