View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 09:45 PM
  # 230 (permalink)  
snitch

Morning everyone, I had an early night last night so am now awake at 5 30! Feel much better now thank goodness, can get out and about today.
I had a drinking dream last night... well actually a non drinking dream. I was in a bar/pub wondering what to have and I looked at the wine menu and realised I actually didn't want to drink and I ordered a cranberry and soda! Wow! Even in my dreams I am sober now. Pretty cool huh?

kgirl, it's good to here from you! I got a friend request on here from you but I use my phone and my.tablet is a bit old and it doesn't seem to let me accept it? So please don't think I haven't wanted to. Are you on Facebook?? I am with you on the zero desire to drink. But it has only recently happened for me. Wow you have lots going on!! But a lovely holiday to look forward to!!

Daisy , awww your poor grandson. It sounds like you made the right decision and I am glad he was ok in the end. Honestly, tea is my go to drink now. The other morning I ran out of bags and I was like a mad woman trying to find if I had stashed some anywhere. At least it wasnt alcohol I was on the hunt for!!

Erratic, you sound such a good "mum" to your little Doodle. Just do what you need to do right now and be there for him. The gym can wait!

Rowlands are you still with us? Also we are missing Nichole and Donny. If either of you are reading please come back! Do not give up. Do not let alcohol win.

I hope everyone has a good day. Will check in later x x