View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 12:55 AM
  # 219 (permalink)  
PhoenixJ

Avery long day. Classses- then decided to go to the city afternoon meeting I used to run, where someone wanted an ear to share coffee with and then the below (shared elsewhere - apols)

Oh this is a story well worth sharing. In the local mall shopping centre carpark (small) an elderly lady, SOMEHOW (?????) managed to get the front LH wheel of her car lower than the other 3 tyres- by driving over a concrete lip- demarking a lower area- by 18 inches. Her car was stuck to the floor pan. She called the very good and reputable car service company she is in (me too). The enthusiastic roadside assist guy problem solved- but was none too bright. He managed to get another male idiot to help him- 'rock' the car- while raised up on a jack- to try and push the 4th wheel back onto level ground. The valourious but totally clueless guys went about their lunatic will-never work actions for a good 10 minutes. Any idiot could tell them that to get a car to move sideways- at least 2 conjoining wheels would have to be off the ground. In his defence- the second guy was following the lead of idiot number 1- as he had a smart roadside assist uniform on and had a van full of tools.
Idiot number 2 quit after 10 minutes- finally seeing the light and made a suggestion to idiot number 1, who by this stage was in total idiot mode.

I sighed to myself that guys really should think out these things...…

I was idiot number 2.