View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 03:45 AM
  # 220 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Hi again lovelies, I hope you all slept better than I did, I was shattered when I went to bed but as soon as I lay down it was like 'ping' lets join the wide awake club. It's very cold and bleak looking this morning, I've done my usual school run and mum run, tidied the kitchen and I'm just having 5 minutes on here whilst I drink a coffee.

Aww Strawberry, hugs, so glad to see you here, I did go over to November and have a look at you but I was going to give it a bit longer before I butted in on the class lol. I think it's a good idea for you to join the November class but make sure you check in here too from time to time, you're part of our little S.R family. You will do this, keep trying and don't ever give up. Remember it isn't a race. I wish Donny boy would do the same. Take good care of yourselfxxxx

Hiya Suze, you've given some good advice there to Strawberry, I am powerless over alcohol too, that's why I don't want any more of it. My grandson had a lovely birthday thank you and it was good that his mum was there. To be honest though it is a bit of a strain for him as he only see's her for one weekend every 3 months and she speaks very little English, only the very basics like yes, no, today, tomorrow etc. It's all a very long and complicated story, with a lot of heartbreak thrown in by my son.
Anyway, look after that cold and get yourself fighting fit. xx

Hi Erratic, aww I saw Willem on your F.B, he'll be like Billy Wizz this time next week, bless him. I hope Doodle's okay. I have to sort out having my kitten speyed this week, not looking forward to that but needs must.

It's getting very quiet here, Kgirl hasn't posted in a while and Viper where are you? Rowlands also.

Got to go and phone my Internet supplier now, I've changed my password on my emails and can't remember it, I've tried to sort it online but they are asking for the account number on my bill. Lol, they send the bills to my email add which I can't get in to!!

Thought for the day...." Nobody’s perfect, so give yourself credit for everything you’re doing right, and be kind to yourself when you struggle."