View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 03:36 PM
  # 136 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Andy,
One of my all time current pet peeves! If they have it then there is no privacy already so they can share my private info with me again. Here in the US they say it is about privacy rules and I agree things should be private. But once my data is entered into a doctor's files another doctor in the same hospital, clinic, or practice should have only one form for me to sign. One that authorizes him to access my X hospital system ENT doctor's files on me for my X hospital opthamology doc's exam for example. I imagine you are filling out a lot of forms, we all hate them.

Sassy,
Yeah today is cooler at 50°, but it is the humidity that makes it bite. Dry air feels cooler in summer and more comfortable in winter. I agree that 20 is cold. I like it cold when I am/was skiing.

PJ,
It really brings home how tilted we are when we can talk like this from the top to the bottom of the world instantly, one cold the other sweltering in mid seasons.

Hey Gil!

Suze,
5C = 41F. https://www.bing.com/search?q=5+C+in...ZI&form=MOZLBR I've been there in midwinter when it was biting cold at 10°F. Columbus gets some heavy winds too. Brrrr. Back then I smoked and dang near froze my tush off trying to inhale the whole cigarette in one puff to get out of that cold and back inside the convention center. I had the flu I caught on the plane there too.

I'm sorry about your MIL Mags.

I have the heat turned on in the shed and it is perfect, right about 45°, same with the Scamp RV. It is more sure than taking the hassle to pump RV antifreeze through all the pipes. I bent the support strut under the discharge chute the last time I mowed and I ordered a new one, as well as new bolts. So tomorrow I go out and use the grinder to grind off the old bolt heads and replace the strut and the blades. Sure the grass growth is slowing to a stop, but the oak leaves will soon be six inches deep if I don't get out there and mulch and burn starting in a week or three. But the blades hit the bent strut. Fortunately I keep spare blade sets of three, drive, and blade belts, and oil/oil filters. So gotta get out in the shop tomorrow and git r dun!