View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 12:35 AM
  # 207 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Good morning Aprils, wherever you are. I hope you're all well, happy and sober. It's very quiet again here.
I've got a busy day ahead, my grandsons mummy is over for the weekend as it's his birthday tomorrow so I've got to take him to her hotel in a little while, he hasn't seen her since June and it's always very stressful for him as she doesn't speak English apart from a very few words. Other than that I need to do some housework, the house is always untidy by weekend with his stuff ( and mine).

I hope you've had a good day Viper and all is still looking good on the business side. Would you not consider living with your sister if your parents moved into something more appropriate, or is that not an option? I know she thinks the world of you.

Morning Erratic, I think I need to start doing some Christmas shopping myself. I think I'll write a list tonight and get cracking on it. Got to start some time.
Are you going to try and get to the gym over the weekend, or are you not up to it yet? I'm sure you'll finds something to keep you busy, if not get yourself over to mine and I'll find you something lol. Ironing? Cleaning windows? The garden? Your choice.
I'll be cooking Christmas dinner too, I can never get out of that one.

Hi to the rest of you and I hope to see some more posts later.
Have the best Saturday you can and stay sober.

Thought for the day......

'One of the best lessons you can learn in life is to master how to remain calm.'