View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 03:25 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
venuscat

I started to post and saw Willow's beautiful post and thought I shouldn't say any of this.....gosh I love you Willow...you know that....our friendship is so precious to me....and your post was so magnificent..... ♥♥♥

But I will share anyway. If that is OK.

Those of you who know me well know what a strong 6th sense I have...I know things....and they sometimes hit me like a ton of bricks.

I woke up today crying (Kathy knows this....don't want you to think I am being insensitive) and I was a mess for hours....I knew something was wrong. I was awful to Nick....hassled him about why we haven't checked on my medical results.....so we did....he did and then they called me. There had been an error with the blood work....and I had to have it done again.

So OK, Suze's worst nightmare come true....this is the stuff I am afraid of....things always go wrong for me....so I went and had it done again and the needles etc were different and oh my gosh it was so so so so painful. And I cried. And Nick and the nurse were so sweet to me but man I can't handle that....I said I was fine over and over and sat there with tears streaming until I was.

Sigh. In the scheme of things it is so trivial....I know that.
But if not for the love and friendship I have found here, I would NEVER be able to do any of this. ♥

Kathy....you have been my strength for years now. Years.
We bonded and I thank God for that every day.
Nick too...he adores you. ♥♥♥