View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 11:56 PM
  # 204 (permalink)  
Erratic
Say cheese!

Morn all xx

Thanks daisy x its not like me to start xmas shopping early, but when i have some money its best just to do it lol

I did more shopping yesterday which i am happy with. Trying to remember what else i did which was productive i guess it wasn't as much as day before lol This has been a looong week, husband has been really bz at work and has bad band practice so i have hardly seen him. He is working this weekend which is a first in many long yrs in his job. So actually not sure what i am going to do this weekend.

Viper good luck on ur new experiment and yeah i hear u on the obsessing part xx on tv have u ever watched the wire? i am watching all the series in that i am actually really enjoying it.

Snitch x I will be having a sober xmas also, me and hub is going down to my daughters for her first xmas in her flat which i am totally excited about. I thought maybe i would get xmas dinner cooked by someone else, but nope it looks like it will be me cooking it lol great that u got xmas and new year off xx it will be extra special for u and family x

well i suppose i better get off and do something this morn x

hope to see ur post later xx