Old 11-08-2018, 09:39 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
newhope01

My husband is actively looking for work. He works in construction and right now where we are at in CA work is coming to a halt due to the holiday season. He recently graduated a program to enable him to change careers and is actively looking in that field now.

I am also looking to change careers but right now I am still working full time in my current field which is fine for right now. Eventually I will need to complete some unpaid externship hours in the next six months in order to obtain my certification. I am putting that on hold for right now.

Believe it or not but I don't think medical professionals can see the damage the meth abuse has done to my elderly father. I thought for sure his doctor would know but I don't think my father's doctor who is elderly himself was able to identify the signs over just general bad aging. I thought my MIL who worked as a RN for many years would be able to identify the symptoms as well and she also had no clue.

I plan on telling the truth if and when the situation should arise, I am just concerned about entering the "system" due to this false accusation and its possible effects on my parental rights.

We are currently looking for a place to move too and have been before the incident. Its just really bad timing with my pregnancy. I am due by the end of December.