View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 12:11 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

Oops!
missed your posts while I was composing.

Andy,
I know the arrangements and details are an obstacle course, but you are doing as well as any. I hope the funeral goes well.

Kathy,
Tesla got me a Tesla! Remember I never buy new, just two year old cars' Well used Model 3s sell for more than a new one because of the long wait, up to a year. As they fill all the waiting orders it will get down to a few weeks to get one, hopefully next summer. We might get a used Model S however. But thanks. A Tesla has been my dream since I started following Musk from PayPal (2002) through Space X and Tesla in 2003, to date. I want it to be my first new car. But a used Model S or X could work. But no new $100k cars. Never would put that much into a depreciating asset. I could lease but that's dead end asset wise. We are also getting a couple of eBikes. 20-28 Moles per hour, pedaling, or power only, or both, with power only range on the one I plan on getting 40 miles without peddling! Charges in 4 hours. I won't mention brands here, but I published my research on them elsewhere online, so if anyone wants to read it just pm me for the link. Same with the house. No more making Dee take time for my peccadilloes! I haven't done politics or religion since last time.

Don't do anything I wouldn't do friends. (remember I have kids!)