View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 01:14 PM
  # 175 (permalink)  
snitch

Hey, everyone has gone AWOL Daisy lol

I am sorry to hear that about your son. We truly are powerless over other people. Once again, I am just so glad your grandson has you and your hubby as his constants bless him. Well done, you are dealing with all of this sober!! You should be so proud of you, I Am 🤗🤗

I am in bed. Am shattered. I seemed to have turned a corner and have got my motivation back and with that I am starting to get the things that need doing, done. I am feeling really good actually. I am sleeping well, am clearer headed, am eating better, trying to fit exercise in when I can, getting chores done, am cultivating new sober friendships especially in AA, and when I laugh, it is a real proper belly laugh. I look better, my eyes are brighter and skin is clearer and I have lost weight. People are actually starting to comment now on my appearance. Most of all my attitude has completely changed. I am so much more tolerant now, I don't fly off the handle anymore but instead I pause when agitated before reacting, I am so grateful for what I have in my life instead of bemoaning what I don't have. Best of all I am a patient, fun, present, kind, caring SOBER mummy to my baby girl. I can't believe it really. I really am quite excited about the future now. Not bad for someone who just over 6 months ago wanted to die everyday!

I picked up a 6 month chip from a meeting recently and I thought I had lost it. My daughtet came in the kitchen last night holding it. She said "I found this for you mummy, what is that on it?" I said " it says 6 months, which means it has been 6 months since mummy last drank wine." She gave it to me and said " well done mummy". Aghhhhhh heart melt! Lol.