View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 07:42 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
kiki26

Originally Posted by Jesushelpme View Post
so After my first post a drank a few more days “cutting back” still half a fifth.. but my last drink I consumed was on Saturday October 27th, it’s now November 2nd, Sunday Monday and Tuesday involved no sleep and not eating anything but a banana and some water. Wednesday and Thursday nights I thought I heard people I know outside yelling at me to come outside and no one was there, happened many times. One time I tried chasing them down cuz I saw some light that looked like cell phones. I never caught up to them! Lol almost called the cops because these people outside were so annoying. Got a bit of sleep the night of the first but my dreams were so crazy and vivid.(also random music playing loudly that no one else could hear) But I did wake up feeling “cleaner” or something like getting a bit of rest and not having alcohol in my system my body had to kill off. But it’s the night of the second and and I plan on going strong so 6 days sober. Haven’t done that since I was in jail last.
Hope everyone on this site gets the help they need and deserve. Stay sober!
great job on your sober time! That’s so so great. My detox was very similar, the first few days I couldn’t eat and was so sick. Then I started hearing things. I woke up at 4am hearing what I thought was my brother playing video games cussing at the tv. I went downstairs to tell him to quiet down and no one was there. I then kept hearing music outside like a party was going on. Everytime I went to tell people to shut up, no one would be there. I didn’t realize that auditory hallucinations were even a thing! I just thought I was going insane!
Keep going strong!