View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 09:30 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
trailmix

Originally Posted by MCESaint View Post
But, seeking and obtaining the CPO may likely start WWIII between AW and me or, at least, between some or all of her family (my in-laws) and me.

My own family (consisting of my siblings) is 100% behind whatever I decide to do.
I really hope this all works out well for you MCE.

Just wanted to say, your statement above. Yes, your AW and her family probably won't be too happy with this turn of events and really it's understandable. Your family supports you 100%. While her family are probably aware of her "mis-deeds" (for lack of a better term) they love her and she is their child/Sister and they care about her and your child.

There will be fear, if they are close to your child, that they will be cut off from seeing him. They will see the fear and perhaps anger from their loved one (your AW).

It's a lot for you to deal with and I have no doubt you are entirely capable of doing that, just perhaps keep in mind there are a lot of people that care about your child, I'm sure and maybe contact with some of those other family members is not a bad thing for him.

(I don't know the dynamic there, of course, just thought it was worth mentioning).

Do you plan on having some visitation in place for your Wife to see your child?